Win a lavish dining experience at Gaucho restaurant in Birmingham!
We are looking for a lucky winner to enjoy a voucher worth £150 in the Gaucho Birmingham restaurant, which is a stone’s throw from Cathedral Square, situated in the buzz of Birmingham’s business district. The dining destination for impeccable Argentinian steaks, Latin American plates, the finest wines and signature cocktails.
As you enter the restaurant in Colmore Row you will be welcomed by sophisticated interiors, with textures and tones inspired by Argentina’s landscapes. The restaurant is the perfect place to dine with family and friends or host a corporate event. The private dining room offers a more intimate experience, perfect for those seeking exclusivity and elegance.
Whether you're dining in the main restaurant, hosting an intimate gathering in the private room, or enjoying a quick lunch or after-work drinks, Gaucho’s commitment to excellence will ensure that your experience will be unforgettable.
Take advantage of some extra time to join, as we are extending the competition! Spread the word and encourage your friend to enter by Friday, 26 May!
Competition closed! We will be in touch with the winner shortly.
- A £150 voucher for dining experience for two at Gaucho Birmingham.
This competition is operated by West Midlands Railway, a brand of West Midlands Trains Limited with offices registered at 2nd Floor, St Andrews House, St Andrews Street, London, EC4A 3AG.
Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry to the competition. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition will close at midnight on Friday the 26th of May 2023
- All competition entries must be received by West Midlands Railway by no later than midnight on Friday the 26th of May 2023. All competition entries received after that time will not be accepted.
- To enter you must complete and submit the online application form above.
- Only one entry per person. Duplicate entries will not be counted.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The competition is open to residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees of Abellio Transport Holdings (the UK parent company of West Midlands Trains and its subsidiary businesses), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
- By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. West Midlands Railway may require you to provide proof of your identity and that you are eligible to enter the competition – you agree to cooperate with such enquiries.
- By entering the competition, you confirm that your entry form and any accompanying materials and submissions:
- do not contain any material which is defamatory of any person or which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- do not promote sexually explicit material, violence or any illegal activity.
- do not promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- do not infringe any rights of any other person.
- are not likely to deceive any person.
- are not made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- are not threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- are not likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- are not used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- do not give the impression that they emanate from West Midlands Railway, if this is not the case; do not advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright or trademark infringement or computer misuse.
- West Midlands Railway reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition or if (in West Midland’s Railway opinion) you are in breach of these terms and conditions.
- West Midlands Railway reserves the right to contact the relevant authorities to report any inappropriate content you submit in connection with the competition or otherwise.
- Gaucho reserves the right to refuse admission.
- The winner will be notified via email before end of Monday the 29th of May 2023.
- The winner must claim their prize by providing their details within 3 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The decision of West Midlands Railway is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
A £150 voucher to be used at the Gaucho restaurant in Birmingham (Lower Ground Retail, 55 Colmore Row, Birmingham B3 2AA).
The dining experience is limited to up to two guests over the age of 18.
The voucher does not cover sharing board costs.
The dining experience must be redeemed between 1st of June 2023 and 30th of October 2023.
- The prize excludes transport to and from the event. Any costs incurred in addition to the prize listed above are at winner’s own expense.
- The prize is non-transferrable, and no cash alternative will be offered. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- West Midlands Railway will confirm to the winner by email of how to collect the partner prize.
- West Midlands Railway offers the prize in association with Gaucho. Such partners have their own terms and conditions which apply to the prize.
- West Midlands Railway is not responsible for any loss, claim or expense arising from a partner offer.
- When the prize is tickets provided by West Midlands Railway, West Midlands Railway is not responsible for any loss, claim or expense arising from travel. All travel tickets are offered under the National Rail Conditions of Carriage.
- To obtain details of the winner please email [email protected] stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- Once the winner has been contacted and has accepted the prize, West Midlands Railway will enter correspondence with the winner for the acceptance of the prize and to provide contact instructions for Gaucho to support with redeeming instructions.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf without first providing West Midlands Railway with your prior written consent.
- West Midlands Railway does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
Insofar as is permitted by law, West Midlands Railway, its agents, and distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of West Midlands Railway, its agents and/or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to West Midlands Railway will become the property of West Midlands Railway on receipt and will not be returned. Photos submitted as part of social competitions may be used in marketing collateral such as emails, on our website or on our social media channels.
- You agree that West Midlands Railway may make your entry and accompanying materials available on its website www.westmidlandsrailway.co.uk and any other social media platform in connection with any publicity of the competition.
- You agree to grant West Midlands Railway a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights, in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
- Where your entry and accompanying materials contain your personal data, or the personal data of others, your/their consent to use this information can be withdrawn at any time by emailing [email protected]
In accordance with the Advertising Standards Agency guidelines, West Midlands Railway are required to publish the name and county of residence of the winner. By entering the competition, you consent to the publication of this information.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions West Midlands Railway may, at its sole discretion, exclude you from participating in the competition, to withdraw the prize or to require you to return the prize if already received.
- West Midlands Railway reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, that part shall not affect the validity of the other provisions in these terms and conditions and shall be severed from those provisions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.