Paper tickets you can pick up at the station or get delivered
Collecting tickets at the station
For many online bookings we allow you to collect tickets from a range of stations that has self-service ticket machines. Please bring the credit or debit card you used to buy your ticket, as well as the booking reference number allocated to you when you booked.
Things to remember
- Available to collect from a self-service ticket machine within 15 minutes of making your booking.
- You must have your ticket collection reference, and (unless stated otherwise) the credit/debit card used to make the purchase as identification.
- You should note any special collection instructions given during the booking process, for example the station opening hours.
- If you are unable to collect your tickets (for example due to the ticket machine(s) being out of service) then you should contact the station staff for further assistance. If there are no staff at the station, you should board your booked train, and make yourself known to the on-train staff at the earliest possible opportunity.
Tickets can be posted to you by Royal Mail First Class post, providing you book seven or more working days before your outward journey.
- We will dispatch your tickets within 24 hours and you will receive your tickets within 5 days.
- We will dispatch tickets by normal post to the address you specify during the delivery process. You should ensure that the address provided is correct.
Next day delivery
Tickets can be posted to you by Royal Mail Next Day delivery, providing bookings are made before 3pm.
- Guaranteed ticket delivery by 1pm the next working day for bookings made before 3pm.
- All tickets insured for up to £500.
- We will dispatch tickets by Royal Mail Special Delivery to the address you specify during the delivery process. You should ensure that the address provided is correct.
- You will need to sign for the tickets upon delivery.