Transport for West Midlands (TfWM) tickets
Travelling in and around the TfWM zones.
Transport for West Midlands (TfWM) connects all public transport in the West Midlands, including Birmingham, Dudley, Sandwell, Coventry, Walsall, Solihull and Wolverhampton. You’ll see the logo at trains stations, on bus and metro stops.
We work with TfWM to create more efficient and customer friendly transport, especially if you’re switching between different modes of travel or want to travel within zonal areas.
TfWM tickets for use on trains
- nNetwork is a zonal ticket, giving you unlimited travel any time of the day on trains, buses and trams - available as Season Tickets and One Day tickets
- nTrain is a zonal Season Ticket available for use on all participating train companies' services
- Swift is the new way to store Season Tickets, plus it’s cheaper than paying cash and avoids having to have a paper ticket - it’s a bit like Oyster in London
- Daytripper is an off-peak day ticket for unlimited travel on trains, buses and trams
- Daytripper Plus is an extension to Daytripper for travel just beyond the zonal areas as far as Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Lichfield and Kenilworth (via Coventry only). Excludes journeys between Coventry and Leamington Spa
- Daytripper Add-on is an extension to Daytripper on the Chase Line for travel beyond zone 5: Landywood, Cannock, Hednesford, Rugeley Town, Rugeley Trent Valley
- Family nNetwork Day Tripper is a zonal ticket, giving you unlimited travel any time of the day on trains, buses and trams for up to 6 people - at least 1 adult, but no more than 2 must be adults (children 5-15 years inclusive). Each group must contain at least 1 adult and 1 child and travel together at all times. Can be purchased from any West Midlands Railway Station.