Our timetables changed on the 6th September, introducing significantly more seats and services in and out of Birmingham New St and Snow Hill.
However, like most companies, our business is affected by COVID, and so some routes are not yet stepped up to the full service frequency, although we are using all of our carriages to make sure we’ve got the longest trains across all routes.
- Cross City line increases to 4 trains an hour (versus 3 during COVID) on most of the route, and will be 6 carriages throughout the day
- Snow Hill lines – up to 4 trains an hour
- Wolverhampton – Birmingham – 5 trains an hour, with 2 calling at all-stations
- Hereford & Shrewsbury lines return to 2 trains an hour during peak times, hourly throughout the day
- Chase line, 4 trains an hour from Walsall, with 2 trains an hour extending to Rugeley
- Northampton (via Coventry) continues to run with 2 trains an hour, plus 2 shuttles between Birmingham International – Birmingham New St
- Nuneaton – Coventry – Leamington Spa continues to run hourly
- Splitting and joining of trains at Birmingham New St has been removed to help us maintain a more reliable service
Downloadable a timetable below - simply choose your route or type your station in the box below. Trains may be subject to short notice alterations, check the National Rail online journey planner before you set off. It incorporates live train running information, so you shouldn't get caught out.