Late notice changes to our timetable
We're experiencing some short-term operational issues and we've had to make changes to our planned timetable - some of our trains will be cancelled and some have been changed.
The following route(s) are affected - expand the route to see more information:
Trains between Leamington Spa and Nuneaton are being affected by the impact of Covid-19 meaning fewer trains are able to run on the route:
- Our services on Monday to Saturday will reduce to one train every two hours.
- Rail replacement transport will operate to replace the trains which are unable to run.
- This is affecting services in both directions.
- This temporary change has been made following an increase in the number of train crew unable to work due to the impact of Covid-19 - this will continue until staff levels return to a more stable level.
What are my options?
- You can download our temporary timetable to save or print at home (where available).
- To find the best train times for your journey, use the National Rail Journey Planner