Class 323 fleet
Say hello to our upgraded Class 323's.
We’re excited to introduce you to our upgraded Class 323's, currently running on the Cross City Line, (between Lich field Trent Valley and Bromsgrove) the ongoing upgrade programme is currently underway and looks to be completed by the end of 2020.
Helping to transform your journey, these new, simple touches will hopefully go a long way… quite literally.
- Refreshed seat covering - looking sharp and providing a fresh look to the train interior, clean and well presented.
- Fresh interior painting - nothing like a new paint job to help create a nice welcoming experience when you step onboard.
- New flooring vinyl - with a new, fresh flooring underfoot, it’s easier to clean and maintain.
- Improved accessibility including:
- New toilet facilities - every train will now have a fully accessible toilet.
- New customer information screens - these audio-visual display screens provide destination information.
Although we are pleased to have our upgraded 323’s working hard for you, on their way to the Cross City lines in the future will be our new electric Class 730 fleet. These trains are currently being manufactured by Bombardier in Derby, why not check out the background to their development, testing and their journey here.