Cheapest tickets for train travel.
If you can be flexible when you travel you can take advantage of our cheapest fares, available on longer distance routes.
- Advance tickets are for single journeys, helping you mix and match with other single tickets to get the best price for your trip
- You’ll need to travel on a specific train at a specific time
- Railcard discounts apply, making it even cheaper
- Advance First tickets are available for first class travel, but don’t worry if you can’t get one - at weekends you can upgrade on-board for just £15 return
- Advance tickets are released every week, up to 12 weeks ahead
- The earlier you book the more likely you’ll get the best deal, but it’s worth checking the night before - they’re available until 11.59pm the day prior to travel
- Advance tickets are limited, so when they’re gone, they’re gone!
Advance tickets can be booked up to:
- Mon-Fri: Friday 13 April 2018 on all routes
- Saturdays: Saturday 07 April 2018 on all routes
- Sundays: Sunday 08 April 2018 on all routes
- Online with our best fare finder - the easiest way to get the cheapest deal: buy now
- Call us if you prefer on 0333 311 0039 - we can help you find the right price and train
- App - download our app from Google Play or iTunes
- Visit us at a staffed station, and our friendly team will help you out
Choose how to receive your ticket
- Store mobile tickets on your device and present at station barriers and on-board. With e-tickets you’ll also get a PDF as a back-up if you prefer to have something you can print
- Collect pre-purchased tickets within 15 minutes from the self-service ticket machines at the station - you’ll need your booking reference and a credit card
- First class post - please allow five working days
- Collect from a staffed ticket office with your booking reference and proof of identification
To make it easy and often cheaper for you, we work with other transport companies to provide connecting travel tickets; including: