Black Country Living Museum
**2FOR1 offer not available on Bank Holidays**
Visit the award-winning Black Country Living Museum and join in with 300 years of history like no other. One of the most extraordinary open-air museums in the UK, the Museum immerses visitors into the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of the past. Explore original period shops and houses and meet the Museum’s costumed characters along the way - they’ll explain what it was like to live and work in one of the world’s most heavily industrialised landscapes. You’ll also see sparks fly as our chain maker forges a link of one of the main exports in the region during the industrial revolution. See the impact the Black Country had on the world as you step inside a full scale working replica of the world’s very first working steam engine – the Newcomen, made in 1712.
Ride a bus or take a tram down to the Museum’s Canalside village. Explore the past as you step inside the shops and houses that were once in the Black Country. Discover weird and wonderful treatments of the past in Emile Doo’s Chemist; indulge yourself in our Victorian sweet shop; test your times tables in our school or watch a film in our 1930s Lime Light Cinema. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, grab a bag of our traditionally cooked fish and chips or quench your thirst in the Bottle & Glass Inn where a warm welcome awaits.
• Voucher not valid for evening events or pre bookable events.
• Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including the BCLM UnChained Pass
• The BCLM UnChained Pass is exempt from this offer
• Not redeemable for group bookings or family tickets
• Not valid for on Bank Holidays
• Not valid for online bookings
• Valid for one transaction only
• This voucher entitles ONE FREE entry to the Black Country Living Museum when accompanied by another person paying the equal or higher admission charge
Opening times may vary. Please check website for details.
Phone number: 0121 557 9643
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce your two National Rail train tickets as evidence of travelling by train to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets.
- If you are travelling on Advance tickets or similar, please ask to keep both inbound and return legs of the tickets, when arriving at your destination station. In cases where electronic ticket barriers are in operation, you should approach a member of the train company staffs who can arrange for you to retain your tickets as proof of travelling by train.
- For email and mobile train tickets please present your phone or supporting printed travel ticket. You may also be asked to produce photo ID. A printed 2FOR1 voucher is still required if you are showing a digital train ticket.
- Offers are valid to 31 December 2020 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.