Check your journey.
Find out how our trains are running, get real time disruption information and travel advice at home or on the move.
Live service updates
During disruption, we'll let you know what the situation is as quickly as we can. Listen out for on-board and station announcements, check customer information screens or use Help points at our stations.
For information online:
- Follow us on Twitter @WestMidRailway
- Get live updates on the website homepage
- Check our live departure and arrival boards
- Visit the JourneyCheck website
Set up alerts to receive personalised information from National Rail Enquiries about your train service.
- Get travel alerts by email, text and Twitter direct message
- Email and Twitter alerts are free, text alerts cost 25p for each alert
- You can set up alerts for journeys that include multiple train operators
- You can't subscribe from a mobile yet, sign up from a desktop or tablet
Note: JourneyCheck alerts will stop on 1 April 2018. To continue receiving alerts about your train service, sign up to alerts from National Rail Enquiries.
Planned improvement work
We publish a summary of the work we’ve got planned over the next few weeks, which may affect your journey.
Claim compensation for a delay
If you hold a valid ticket for your journey, you can claim compensation for delays of 15 minutes or more, no matter what the reason, through our Delay Repay scheme.
Delays are calculated against the planned, advertised timetable so compensation is not usually offered during periods of planned improvement work and when replacement bus services are used.