If you travel for more than three or four days a week a station-to-station Season Ticket or Network West Midlands zonal ticket is the best value ticket for you, with huge savings over buying daily tickets.
- Weekly Seasons - use for seven days, pay for just five, plus you can click & collect within 15 minutes.
- Monthly Seasons - use for a calendar month, pay for just 21 days.
- Annual Seasons - use for 52 weeks, pay for just 40 weekly seasons.
- Or create your own - minimum of one month, maximum of 12.
- First class Season Tickets are available on selected routes.
- Include Plusbus for getting to/from the station and avoid having two separate tickets to carry about.
Network West Midlands and Swift
Pre-load your nTrain or nNetwork Season Ticket onto your Swift card and say goodbye to cash and paper tickets. Plus take an adult and up to two children with you for £1 when travelling off-peak.
- nTrain zonal tickets are for travel on trains only and nNetwork zonal tickets include trains, buses and trams.
- Termly, monthly and weekly Swift cards are perfect for students or children.
- Available for purchase at the ticket office or from the Network West Midlands website.
- Get cheaper fares than paying cash on the day.
- Manage your account online.
- Spread the cost with direct debit.
- Please note that pay as you go and multi-day tickets are for bus/tram travel only.
- For more info head over to the Swift website.
Choose the Travelcard option for unlimited underground and bus travel within the capital. And annual ticket holders get a Gold Card - giving major discounts off rail and bus travel for family and friends.
CommuterClub - buy annual, pay monthly
Annual Season Tickets are a great way of cutting the cost of your daily commute. Join CommuterClub and you’ll enjoy all the savings of an Annual, but you can spread the cost into bite-size monthly Direct Debit payments.
Buying Season Tickets
- Online - the easiest way to get the cheapest deal.
- Call us if you prefer on 0333 311 0039 - we can help you find the right price and train
- App - download our app from Google Play or iTunes
- Visit us at a staffed station, and our friendly team will help you out
Choose how to receive your ticket
- Collect pre-purchased 7-day season tickets within 15 minutes from the ticket machine at the station - you’ll need your booking reference and the card used to pay.
- First class post - please allow at least five working days