Kids Go For £1
Looking for a cheap train ticket to London this 1/2 term?
Look no further! With a Family Travelcard from London Northwestern Railway, you’ll get a day out in London for a great deal, plus all your underground, train and bus travel whilst you’re there. Bargain!
Up to four children can travel for £1 each with one or two adults for £31.50 each. Nice!
How do I get this cheap ticket to London?
- Just click Buy Tickets, or head along to any UK staffed station and ask for an Off Peak Day Family Travelcard
- Travel from Birmingham, Coventry, Rugby or any station in the Network West Midlands zonal area. Adult Fares are £31.50 from these stations, prices vary from other stations
- Travel on any London Northwestern Railway train to London Euston (and your connecting West Midlands Railway train into Birmingham New Street too) return on the same day
- Travel any time you like at weekends, and on weekdays after 7.50am from Birmingham New Street, 8.20am from Coventry, 8.35am from Rugby
- 1 or 2 adults can travel with up to four children for £1 each with the Family Travelcard
- You must travel together with this ticket
Even cheaper days out in London
Don’t forget to check out 2for1 offers at favourite well-known attractions too. These are some our best picks, but there’s plenty more to explore too.
- 2for1 entry to Madame Tussauds
- 2for1 entry to Kew Gardens
- 2for1 entry to Battersea Park Children's Zoo
- 2for1 entry to Sea Life London
- 2for1 entry to St Paul's Cathedral
- 2for1 entry to Coca-Cola London Eye
- 2for1 entry to The London Dungeon
- 2for1 entry to ZSL London Zoo
- 2for1 entry to Shakespeare's Globe and Theatre Tour
- 2for1 entry to ArcelorMittal Orbit
Win a family day out to London
Fancy a free trip to London for you and the family? Head over to London Northwestern Railway’s Facebook and try your luck!