Go any time you like.
Anytime tickets are the most flexible tickets you can get. They allow you to travel on any train at any time for your chosen journey.
- Anytime tickets are available as single and returns
- With a return you can come back within one calendar month, and to help you get home on a night out, a return is valid until 04:30 the following morning
- Singles are great for matching with Advance tickets if you need a bit more flexibility for when you leave or return
- Some routes have first class Anytime tickets
- Anytime tickets that show ‘any permitted’ enable you to travel on any train operator at any time
- Anytime tickets that show ‘West Midlands Trains only’ are much cheaper than the alternative ‘any permitted’ and allow you to travel on any West Midlands Railway or London Northwestern Railway train
- Online with our best fare finder - the easiest way to get the cheapest deal, buy now
- Call us if you prefer on 0333 311 0039 - we can help you find the right price and train.
- App - download our app from Google Play or iTunes
- Visit us at a staffed station, and our friendly team will help you out
Choose how to receive your ticket
- Store mobile tickets on your device and present at station barriers and on-board. With e-tickets you’ll also get a PDF as a back up if you prefer to have something you can print
- Collect pre-purchased tickets within 15 minutes from the self-service machines at the station - you’ll need your booking reference and a credit card
- First class post - please allow five working days
- Collect from a staffed ticket office with your booking reference and proof of identification
To make it easy and often cheaper for you, we work with other transport companies to provide connecting travel tickets; including: