British Motor Museum
Explore the newly refurbished British Motor Museum, in Gaydon, Warwickshire – home to world’s largest collection of historic British cars. Over 400 cars, from the very first Land Rover to Lady Penelope’s FAB1.
Experience the sights, sounds and stories of the British motor industry and get ‘under the skin’ with our interactive exhibits. Take a walk down the 'Time Road' and discover how motoring and family life has changed through the decades as the cars are brought to life by our costumed explainers or join one of our free guided tours.
Enjoy dedicated zones on Motorsport, Design & Concepts, Jaguar, LandRover and film cars. Travel through 'Making British Cars' and see how influential the motor industry has been over the years and where it is heading in the future. Get a ‘behind the scenes’ insight into how we store and preserve our vehicles in our new Collections Centre, a store, with over 250 cars from both our reserve car collection and that of the Jaguar Heritage Trust to explore.
2FOR1 offer can be used for Museum entry only. It cannot be used in conjunction with group, education, family, online, advance or Gift Aid tickets. There are five Special Show Days per year where the 2FOR1 offer can not be used. Please check website for details.
Last admission 16.30
Excludes up to 5 special show days per year.
Closed 24 December - 1 January.
Opening times may vary. Please check website for details.
Phone number: 01926 641188
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
The nearest mainline rail stations are at Leamington Spa (8 miles) and Banbury (11 miles).
There is a local bus that pick ups opposite Leamington Spa Railway Station, bus route (no. 77). For an up-to-date timetable visit the Johnsons website.
Monday to Friday there is an additional service that operates (no. X77). For an up-to-date timetable visit the Stagecoach website.
There is no bus service to the Museum from Banbury Station. Taxi services are available from both stations and you can pre-book at a fixed price, our recommended supplier is White House Cars – call 07854 028461.
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce your two National Rail train tickets as evidence of travelling by train to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets.
- If you are travelling on Advance tickets or similar, please ask to keep both inbound and return legs of the tickets, when arriving at your destination station. In cases where electronic ticket barriers are in operation, you should approach a member of the train company staffs who can arrange for you to retain your tickets as proof of travelling by train.
- For email and mobile train tickets please present your phone or supporting printed travel ticket. You may also be asked to produce photo ID. A printed 2FOR1 voucher is still required if you are showing a digital train ticket.
- Offers are valid to 31 December 2020 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.