Kids go for £1
Looking for a cheap train ticket to London?
Look no further! With a Family Travelcard from London Northwestern Railway, you’ll get a day out in London for a great deal, plus all your underground, train and bus travel whilst you’re there. Bargain!
Up to four children can travel for £1 each with one or two adults for £31.50 each. Nice!
How do I get this cheap ticket to London?
- Book on our app, website, or head along to any UK staffed station and ask for an Off Peak Day Family Travelcard
(On the app, select 'travelcard' on the booking summary screen)
- Travel from Birmingham, Coventry, Rugby or any station in the Network West Midlands zonal area. Adult Fares are £31.50 from these stations, prices vary from other stations
- Travel on any London Northwestern Railway train to London Euston (and your connecting West Midlands Railway train into Birmingham New Street too) return on the same day
- Travel any time you like at weekends, and on weekdays after 7.50am from Birmingham New Street, 8.20am from Coventry, 8.35am from Rugby
- 1 or 2 adults can travel with up to four children for £1 each with the Family Travelcard
- You must travel together with this ticket
Even cheaper days out in London
Don’t forget to check out 2for1 offers at favourite well-known attractions too. These are some our best picks, but there’s plenty more to explore too.
- 2for1 entry to Madame Tussauds
- 2for1 entry to Kew Gardens
- 2for1 entry to Battersea Park Children's Zoo
- 2for1 entry to Sea Life London
- 2for1 entry to St Paul's Cathedral
- 2for1 entry to Coca-Cola London Eye
- 2for1 entry to The London Dungeon
- 2for1 entry to ZSL London Zoo
- 2for1 entry to Shakespeare's Globe and Theatre Tour
- 2for1 entry to ArcelorMittal Orbit
Win a family day out to London
Fancy a free trip to London for you and the family? Head over to London Northwestern Railway’s Facebook and try your luck!