West Midlands Railway – Connecting the Region Free Coffee Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
1. Promoter: West Midlands Railway whose registered office is at 2nd Floor St Andrew's House, 18-20 St Andrew Street, London, United Kingdom, EC4A 3AG. West Midlands Trains Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09860466.
2. On 27th April 2018, West Midlands Railway promotional staff will be handing out recyclable coffee cups and free coffee vouchers to West Midlands Railway customers, with option to redeem a coffee at either Leon, Birmingham New Street or Centenary Lounge, Birmingham Snowhill.
3. A total of 10,000 cups and vouchers will be handed out to selected customers at the discretion of West Midlands Railway promotional staff, whose decision shall be final.
4. The free coffee voucher allows for 1 standard americano coffee.
5. 1 voucher per person.
6. Subject to availability.
7. For an additional cost, at the customer’s expense, the americano can be changed or upgraded to an alternative hot drink.
8. In order to redeem their free coffee, the customer must show the coffee cup and voucher at the point of purchase at tills, where the voucher will be retained by staff for reconciliation purposes.
9. The customer’s will have from 06:00 on 27th April 2018 until 11:59pm on 30th April 2018 to redeem their free coffee from one of the two chosen coffee suppliers.
10. Employees of the Promoter, their dependents, suppliers and retailers or any person connected with this free giveaway are not eligible to be rewarded.
11. No cash alternative will be offered.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion.
13. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
1. The promoter of the free coffee giveaway is West Midlands Railway who are managed by West Midlands Trains Ltd (West Midlands Trains) whose registered office is at 2nd Floor St Andrew's House, 18-20 St Andrew Street, London, United Kingdom, EC4A 3AG. West Midlands Trains Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09860466.
2. These terms and conditions are correct as of 19 April 2018 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts in accordance with English law. West Midlands Railway reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Passengers who continue to participate in the free giveaway will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
3. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
4. Due to printing lead times, the terms and conditions in hard copy form may not reflect the most recent changes. The most up to date terms and conditions can be found at westmidlandsrailway.co.uk/freecoffee